We might not be able to celebrate Halloween with parties and gatherings this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the spooky season at home! We can help you ceate the perfect atmosphere to enjoy some popcorn, apple cider and a scary movie. Whether your Halloween style is straight up creepy or cute and spooky – we have something for you!
1. Halloween Haunted Houses: These light up metal haunted houses are great for a mantle or side table, and look great paired up with any of our figurines or our Luminary Lanterns (2).
2. Luminary Lanterns: These little plastic lanterns will add some spooky glowing candlelight without the flame or glass – just add water! The tea lights will activate once their sensors hit the water. There’s no worrying about broken glass or open flames with these, which makes them perfect for a home with mischievous pets or kids. Best part? At the end of the season just fold them up and store them in a drawer!
3. Silk Flowers: Our silk flower arrangements can be versatile. Placed on a table surrounded by some Halloween decorations, they’re reminiscent of haunted hay rides and pumpkin patches! Remove the decorations and you’ll easily be able to leave them up through Thanksgiving.
4. Skulls and Skeletons – Our skulls and skeletons have been popular items over the last few years. These lightweight items can be hung from the ceiling, placed in a flower arrangement or wreath, displayed in a spider web on the front porch, and so many more options (we’ve seen some really creative ideas over the years)!
5. Collectable Figurines: We have some gorgeous collectible designer figurines this year. Skeleton couples dressed in beautiful and detailed formalwear (ready for the Halloween Ball?), and witches ready for trick or treating. These detailed figurines will be your favorite decorations for years to come!